Page Graphics, Tumblr Reblog Graphics
funny Pictures, Images and Photos
“If I saw something in my viewfinder that looked familiar to me, I would do something to shake it up." - Garry Wonogrand



Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chaos


The city is full of surprises.
Some people don’t like surprises.
I could understand why.
No control over an unexpected- astonishing event, fact, or thing.
But I on the other hand,
       I LOVE the city.
Granted its nice to have quiet-peaceful time, privacy, and cleaner suburban atmospheres.
But I have recently learned that the city is akin to the things I am fond of.
Inspiration.
Creativity.
Adventure.
Chaos. 
Chaos meaning behavior so unpredictable as to appear random.
 I'm not in fear of the city ..any city.
 I'm happy for that, because those who are,
are missing out.


Ale

6 comments:

  1. I love the city! I live in Chicago so.
    BUT YES, i love cities! I'm a city kid, 100%. I know what you mean, I love all the adventure and everything.
    I'm following your blog now
    xoxo
    Steph:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I love the city in many ways, but I also like the quiet of towns and the country, can't decide, can't decide!

    Adventure :) I second that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. def like the city (not in love with it) i like to visit but def could NOT live there...guess im to use to being in small towns :-/

    http://infinitelifefintess.com

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this.. follow eachother?

    xx

    www.manhakins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oheyy! :D thanks for lettin me know bout your new site. what was the address of your old blog? i'll update my reader feed thingymajig. lols.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you just listed all of the reasons I love the city. I love being in nature to help get my writing going, but sometimes being in the city can really stir up the creative juices. Or sometimes I can get chased by a homeless guy who thinks my gym bag has food in it. It depends on the day I guess (and yes that really happened).

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...