Page Graphics, Tumblr Reblog Graphics
funny Pictures, Images and Photos
“If I saw something in my viewfinder that looked familiar to me, I would do something to shake it up." - Garry Wonogrand



Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lemon



Someone asked me today, if I could be any fruit, what fruit would I be?
At first I thought the question was just a silly way to cure out infinite boredem.
And I was prepared to reply promptly with my favorite fruit and then
I would return with a silly question to fire up this game of funnies.
Then I paused because I remembered I have several favorite fruits.
I found myself hesitant to limit my life to be only one fruit. Obviously this
is my analytical brain taking over the delight of the randonnesss and
impracticality of the simple question. Darn you brain and your ways.
Do I want to be a fruit that everyone likes? Because then everyone would
love me right? But I take the risk of being eaten often. I dont really want to be bitten into.
I think that might hurt. I mean I guess that is the purpose of fruit though...to be eaten.
Or do I want to be a fruit that is really eye-popping in some way?
Just for the trivial fact I like bright colors. I could be a fruit that is in the jungle
that people dont eat often, then  I could live longer. (Normally I wouldnt say fruit is
alive persay but for this topic we will just say they are.) I also had to take into consideration
where each fruit grows. Do I want to live in a tree? or live on a bush or a plant?
Do I want to live in a bundle like grapes or bananas or single like an orange?
I couldnt decide so I modified the question to humor myself.
There obviously isn't a fruit that is superior to others given the fact that all fruits
have their benefits for our health. If you pick one fruit, not everyone is going to like the texture,
the flavor, the scent..
So I narrowed it down to what fruit I am most like.
A lemon.
I dont want to be bitten as much as possible and have a sour emotion most of the time.
I enjoy summer the most and if you add sugar and water to a lemon in the summer time
I can be one of the most popular drinks. I am a fairly busy person and my body often
goes through a lot of stress so I definitely  feel sqeezed dry. I think its safe to say
that lemons are squeezed dry regularly. Im a clean freak and lemons are used in
various cleaning supplies. I think lemons fan base is rightly split. Meaning you dont see people walking around biting into lemons for a snack but lemon juice and the peel are
used for countless different things.
Plus, if I were a lemon, I could cause people to make funny faces when they bit into me. :)
That would be a cool trick..



Ale

2 comments:

  1. I'd be a lime.

    Flavors are much sharper and I love the acidity and sourness of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd be some wild berry. growing in a shrub. in a mossy patch in a dense forest.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...